Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and have always been taken seriously. Hence, we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information.
This policy applies to Sensly website (www.sensly.com.sg) only. In due course, we may update additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We collect and store the information that you provide through our Sensly website, mobile application, or warranty card. For instance, information is gathered from you when you call us with a question, register your product warranty, write to us an enquiry or feedback, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your contact number
It may also include information such as the dealer’s company name, date of product purchase, receipt/invoice number, etc.
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyse our records and identify new customers.
Automated Online Information Collection
We collect information related to your interactions with our website and app in order for us to better create a superior, personalized browsing experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behaviour while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a range of common technologies, involving various types of cookies: Flash cookies, web beacons, tags, etc.
Our website and mobile application are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
To help us better understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our website using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers.
Our website offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We apply the information we collect for:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Processing repairs, exchanges and feedbacks
- Corporate partnership
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your product warranty with us
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We may retain your information for as long as your product warranty is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
At Sensly, we do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may only share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf in conducting research and analysis.
In times, we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we deem it is a necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Sensly, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event. You will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Your Options Regarding the Information We Collect
You may opt to:
- Update and correct your personal information
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, mobile application, blog, or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of the web pages (e.g. cache files).
To commence any of these, do notify us by:
- Calling +65 6296-3038 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media Widgets
As Sensly and our customer base grow and evolve, we may need to update our Private Policy when necessary. If we make material changes, we will notify you by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective.
Responding to Your Queries?
Phone: (+65) 6296-3038
101 Kitchener Road,
#01-07/08/09, Jalan Besar Plaza,
Last Updated: 11/08/2017